Spring Scholarship Applications
Lockheed Martin: STEM Scholarship Program
- Scholarship open to high school seniors and undergraduates pursuing a major in engineering, physics, or computer science from underrepresented or underserved communities
- The program will award up to 200 scholarships worth $10,000 per student. Full scholarship details here
- Apply for the STEM Scholarship by April 1, 2021
Summer Scholarship Applications
VMware: Achieve & Rise Scholarships
VMware Achieve Scholarship:
The Achieve scholarship provides a one-time, $10,000 USD tuition award to a female student pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related. Applicants must identify as female and be currently enrolled in a US based accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.4.
VMware Rise Scholarship:
The Rise Scholarship provides a one-time, $5,000 USD tuition award to two students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related. Applicants must identify with one or more underrepresented minority groups and be currently enrolled in a US based accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Apply for VMware Scholarships by June 30, 2021
Fall Scholarship Applications
Future Engineer Scholarship
- Winners of the Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship receive a four-year, $10,000 per year scholarship at an accredited four-year college or university as well as a guaranteed and paid Amazon internship to gain work experience after their first year. In order to qualify, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be high school seniors who are currently enrolled in or who have completed an advanced placement computer science course or who have taken an advanced placement computer science test.
- Be planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year majoring in computer science, software engineering, and computer engineering or other computer-related field of study.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Applications open November 2021 at: https://www.amazonfutureengineer.com/
Edison Scholars Program
- Scholarships of $40,000, paid over four years, will be awarded to thirty high school students who plan to major in a designated STEM field at a four-year accredited U.S. college or university. (Click here for a list of eligible STEM majors.)
- To be eligible, applicants must be a high school senior in SCE’s service area who plans to be a full-time undergrad majoring in a STEM field, have at least a cumulative 3.0 GPA, and be able to demonstrate financial need. Students from underserved communities and ethnic minorities are encouraged to apply.
- For more information go to https://www.edison.com/home/community/edison-scholars.html
- Applications open October 2021
- The Gucci Changemakers Scholarship is a 1.5M fund over four years across two scholars programs — Gucci Changemakers Scholars and Gucci Changemakers X CFDA Scholars by Design. The funds aim to provide scholarships to diverse undergraduate students with unmet financial need interested in the fashion industry and develop mentorship and leadership opportunities at Gucci America and within the fashion industry.
- GUCCI CHANGEMAKERS SCHOLARS: Diverse graduating high school seniors, currently enrolled undergraduate students attending an accredited four-year college or university in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree, and students attending accredited two-year community college programs within North America are welcome to apply.
- GUCCI CHANGEMAKERS X CFDA SCHOLARS BY DESIGN: One scholarship award for up to $20,000 for one woman of color or a person who identifies as a woman entering her senior year of design school.
- Applications open Fall 2021 at https://equilibrium.gucci.com/gucci-changemakers-north-america-scholarship-programs/
Science Ambassador Scholarship
- A full–tuition scholarship for a WOMAN in science, technology, engineering, or math. Funded by Cards Against Humanity.
- To apply, film a three–minute video of yourself explaining a STEM topic you’re passionate about. You must be a high school senior or an undergraduate college student to apply. To view examples of previous applications, check out our winners page. Guidelines here: https://www.scienceambassadorscholarship.org/
- An advisory board of women who hold higher degrees and work in a broad range of STEM fields will review applications and select finalists. Finalists will be notified in early 2022 and will move onto the next round to submit additional materials. A winner will be announced in April 2022.
- Applications close December 2021 at 9:59 PM PST.
Stay tuned! More scholarship opportunities will come soon.