A list of awards received by CEED and the programs we support
- National Association of Multicultural Engineering Program Advocates (NAMEPA) Award, for dedicated service as NAMEPA 2009 Annual Conference Chair, February 29, 2009.
- 2006 Fair and Open Academic Environment Award from the UCLA Academic Senate for "contributions beyond the call of duty involving auspicious success in furthering a fair, open, and diverse academic environment at UCLA.
- State of California Senate Certificate of Recognition, for distinguished and outstanding service to the community as a dedicated Program Director with MESA to further develop the skills and knowledge of tomorrow's engineers and scientists, August 4, 2006.
- National Association of Multicultural Engineering Program Advocates (NAMEPA) 2006 Minority Engineering Program Administrator Award.
- Motorola Legacy Builders Award presented March 18, 2004.
- Science Magazine highlighted UCLA CEED as a model program for "bridge programs to the next level" (August 2003, p. 1030).
- Innovations in American Government 2001 Winner: Mathematics, Engineering, Science Achievement (MESA).
- The National Science Foundation Corporate and Foundation Alliance (CFA) recognized CEED for its innovative partnerships in improving undergraduate engineering education.
- The Presidential Award for Excellence in Science, Mathematics, and Engineering Mentoring awarded to California Mathematics, Engineering, Science Achievement (MESA) for embodying excellence in mentoring underrepresented students and encouraging their significant achievement in science, mathematics, and engineering.
- Commendation by Governor Gray Davis, Spring 2000.
- The National Society of Black Engineers Golden Torch Award presented March 24, 2000.